Imagine for a second: you are riding down the centerline, halting, and saluting to the judge and you have complete confidence in the test you are about to ride! You have your test memorized, you understand exactly what the judge is looking for, and you know how to present your strengths and weaknesses!
This course is designed for YOU, if you are:
- Confused about how dressage judging works
- Frustrated that you just can't get into the ribbons
- Stuck that you're not improving your scores or riding
- Afraid of test riding
- Struggling with confidence in the show ring
This course gives you:
- Confidence in your own abilities and in your ride
- The theory and logic behind the purpose of each level of Dressage
- Specific exercises for each movement in the tests
- How to build on your riding at each level to produce better rides
- The ability to increase your scores and abilities
This course, Training Level Dressage, is all about breaking things down and giving you the skills to get out there into the show ring and excel! By understanding exactly what the judge is looking for, how to identify and improve your weakness, and going through each of the Training Level tests movement-by-movement, you will have a clear picture of the steps to take to enter the ring prepared for Training Level!
Invest in your education and make your show experience a success! It is so important to understand exactly what is expected in the show ring and what the judge is looking for. Practicing and working with your horse to understand and properly execute each movement is key. Showing is a performance so get ready to really show off for the judges!
For the final exam, you will submit a video of you riding a Training Level test of your choice! Amelia will score the test and give you constructive feedback to improve your test!
What you get when you enroll:
- Learn how to ride each movement
- Specific videos on topics such as (The scoring and collective marks, How to train the stretch circle, The Halt, The Canter and Canter transition, Geometry and accuracy, and MORE!)
- Get a step-by-step for each Training Level test (watch and listen to Amelia riding the tests)
- Learn the Theory (learn what judges are looking for)
- Getting the right mindset (train your mind and body)
- Competition Preparation (the warm-up, braiding, and more)
- USDF University credits
- Ability to ask questions at any time
- Community Support from our exclusive WhatsApp group
- Video reviewed by Amelia with feedback to improve your ride
- Lifetime Access
- 100% Horsie Guarantee (30-day, no questions asked!)
THIS is the year to get out there and DO IT! Let us help you get ready and improve your score and achieve your goals!
Amelia is passionate about sharing her knowledge of horses and dressage with others. She has trained several horses and riders from Training Levels up through Grand Prix and loves the challenge of training a young horse up through the levels. Amelia has a clear understanding about what it takes to be a top rider, trainer, and competitor and wants to share her message and knowledge with other aspiring riders.
Unlike many top riders, Amelia was NOT a natural talent and fell off so many times in her early riding days as a kid that her instructor nearly told her parents she should quit riding! Perseverance and determination, not just innate talent, is what made Amelia into the rider and horseman that she is today.
Amelia is very talented with horses and students of all levels and disciplines. She enjoys helping each individual student and horse to find harmony, trust, and balance. "Nothing is more rewarding than watching one of my students glide harmoniously around the ring together with their horse! This makes my heart soar!", says Amelia.
Amelia hopes to one day represent the U.S.A. at the Olympic Games and loves training her students and her two horses, Harvey and Kensington in Los Angeles, CA.